SEPIA is a web based application where:
Topic Developers can develop topics (questions) and their gold standard for IR/QA task
Task Participants can download files (topics file, evaluation results etc) and upload files (xml run result files, technical description file etc)
Assessors can evaluate submitted IR/QA run results
This page describes capabilities of SEPIA for Task Participants.
How to Download
- Enter your team username and password. In case you haven't received one, email epan-admin [at] cs.cmu.edu
- Select the task from the pull down list, and click on "select" button. If you submit the monolingual (e.g. CS-CS) result, choose the language pair with the same target language (e.g. EN-CS).
- Go to the download page
- You will see a list of files you can download, including files you uploaded before.
- Select files to download, then click on "Download Selected Files" button
How to Upload
First of all, follow the steps 1-3 above.
- Go to the upload page
- Select the file type from one of "Question Analysis", "IR4QA", "CCLQA", "Collaboration" and "Other". Select "Other" when you submit a system description file. Type specific validation runs except for "Other".
- Specify the file and click on the submit button.
- You will see a success message if validation passes. In case validation fails, fix the problem according to the error message.
- Q. What should I do when the SEPIA doesn't respond?
- A. First, try "super-reload" by Ctrl + F5. If there's still a problem, contact epan-admin [at] cs.cmu.edu